I currently ship to the UK, all European countries, the US and Canada and Australia and New Zealand. Items are posted domestically via Royal Mail Signed For, with a 2-3 day delivery time, to ensure safe and speedy delivery. Faster delivery (e.g. next day) is available if required, at an additional cost.
International postage is via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For with a 3-5 day delivery time, to ensure fast and secure arrival.
If you need your item in a hurry, please contact me before purchasing, with the date that you require the item by, and I will accommodate your request where possible. IMPORTANT NOTE: I cannot guarantee your order will arrive in time and rush orders are placed at buyers own risk. If your order doesn’t arrive in time, unfortunately I will be unable to provide a refund.
I do my best to create items as soon as possible, but processing time varies, depending on the size and level of personalisation of the item. Please see individual product pages for more accurate timescales.
Whether your purchase is a gift for yourself or someone special my creations arrive beautifully packaged and you can choose whether the receipt is included or not. I am also happy to include a personalised note if you wish, at no additional cost. Please provide your message and ensure all spellings are correct.
Shipping Terms and Conditions
(See Full Terms and Conditions for further info)
1. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
2. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
1. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
2. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
3. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
4. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
5. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
6. If delivery is to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
7. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
8. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and re- delivering them.
9. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.